Apple Cinnamon Shake
- Blend until desired consistency.
Carrot & Apple Hash
1 Medium Carrot
3 Tbsp. (45 ml) Coconut Oil for cooking
Cinnamon (for sprinkling)
Fresh Ginger (for topping)
- Peel the apple and carrot(s).
- Using a food processor shredding attachment (or a grater / peeler), shred the apple and carrots.
- Squeeze out any excess water from the apple and carrots and combine them together.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of coconut oil into a hot skillet/frying-pan.
- Form 2 large flat patties in the skillet/frying-pan and fry on medium heat
- Serve with a sprinkling of cinnamon and freshly grated ginger.
Apple Soda Bread
1/4 Tsp. Unrefined Sea Salt
1 1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda
1 Cup Sweet Apple, finely sliced
2 Tbsp. Agave Nectar / Honey
2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tsp. Cinnamon, optional
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, adding slowly.
- Add the sliced apples. Careful not to overmix.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the dough mixture and form into a round shape, about 2 inches thick.
- Score an ‘X’ shape through the dough ball, about 1/2 inch deep.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave in for another 20 minutes.
4 Tbsp. All-Natural Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
Cinnamon to taste
1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1/8 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Shavings
- Slice up apples and arrange on a tray
- Stir peanut butter (warm in microwave, if needed) and drizzle over apples
- Sprinkle dark chocolate, coconut shavings, walnuts, and cinnamon over the apples
1 Cup Seedless Grapes
1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts (toasted)
1/2 Cup Raisins
1 Cup Nonfat Plain Yogurt
1/4 Cup Light Mayonnaise
1/4 Cup Orange Juice
- In mixing bowl combine apples, celery, grapes, walnuts, and raisins.
- In another bowl, mix yogurt, mayonnaise, and orange juice. Toss dressing
with salad ingredients and chill.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a cup of soup or baked chicken breast. Also,
nice afternoon snack.
Simply Baked Apples
Desired amount of apples
Sprinkle of cinnamon
Coconut milk to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the apples in half, remove the seeds, and arrange them on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the apples with a pinch of cinnamon and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. You can add a little coconut milk to the pan for more flavor.
Paleo Fall Salad with Apple & Squash Dressing
2 ⅔ Mache Salad
½ Bunch Raw Beets
½ Yellow Onion
⅔ lb. Butternut Squash
¼ Cup Pecan Nuts
2 Garlic Cloves
2 Tbsp. Apple Vinegar
2 Tsp. Honey
2 Tsp. Dijon Mustard
4 Tbsp. Olive Oil
½ Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
½ Tsp. Nutmeg
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peel and finely dice onion. Peel and cut garlic into larger pieces. Halve, de-seed, peel, and cube squash.
- Mix squash, onions, garlic, and half of the oil together, season with
- salt and pepper. Then spread squash on a lined baking tray and bake for about 15 min.
- In the meantime, chop and toast pecan nuts in a pan without oil for 2-3 min.
- Peel and cut carrot, beets, and apple into thin strips.
- To make the dressing: Remove baked squash from the oven and blend until smooth. Mix with apple vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, and olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add some water to achieve the desired consistency.
- In a bowl, toss mache salad, carrots, beets, and apple with the dressing. Sprinkle with nuts and serve.
To learn more about the customized nutritional solutions that WellPath provides click here.