Looking for your last summer read? We’ve selected a few of our favorite wellness books with topics ranging from productivity and organization to healthy living and eating well.
1. Salt Sugar Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us, By Michael Moss
2. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing, By Marie Kondo
3. The Sleep Revolution: Transforming Your Life, One Night at a Time, By Arianna Huffington
4. Wellth: How I Learned to Build a Life, Not a Resume, By Jason Wachob
5. Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance, By Angela Duckworth